Thursday, September 1, 2011

LVF Presentation at New York Comic Con!


My apologies for my readers for being MIA for the past couple of weeks! First off California was amazing but Hurricane Irene wasn't as fabulous, trust me. I promise I have a lot of things to post including pictures and stories from my epic vacation along with some reviews and more!

But let me post the thing I'm the most excited about: I'll be doing my first ever panel at New York Comic Con! It'll all be about Lolita Fashion within our media/pop culture, along with tons of fun clips, prizes and more! So if you're planning to attend New York Comic Con, please come and check it out. I'm extremely nervous and excited so the more support the more fun it'll be! I hope to see you there.

EDIT: PANEL IS ON FRIDAY, THE 14TH NOT 16TH.

1 comment: