Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LVF Update: The return of reviews in August


Though the past months have been very few of the original reviews that started this blog, that trend will come to an end. Don't worry, the new series that have been started will not end in the slightest, but traditional frilly movie reviews will return this August. But what shall the theme be? With August being the last month of Summer before the fall, I thought a great transition would be that of Seasonal Romances. Your probably confused by that statement, so what do I mean by it? This refers to Romantic films that surround around a certain or all seasons, year around. To give you a taste of what I refer to, here is a list of what to expect:
  • The Barretts of Wimpole Street
  • Ever After
  • Random Harvest
  • Dangerous Liasons
I hope you are excited about these reviews that'll be coming to you shortly, as I am very excited to show them to you. Also, keep a look out for new Dress Up and Print and a Movie Posts to come! Another exciting thing is my trip to Baltimore for Otakon 2010. This is my absolute favorite event of the year, so expect a nice entry about that as well. So keep looking out for these new posts and more.


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for these reviews - my mother's maiden name is Barrett and I've often seriously considered adopting the name myself. I've never heard of the movie The Barretts of Wimpole Street and I can't wait to see what you have to say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm excited to hear what you say about Otakon. Could you also possibly talk about the various companies selling lolita dresses there and if they were worth it?
    I usually work at Katsucon in order to purchase a new dress, but Otakon is out of my budget this year.
    Have fun though!! I hope to see your outfit.

    ReplyDelete