Monday, April 12, 2010

A Quick Celebration



Just a Quick Update ~ La Vida Frills has officially 30 Subscribers. Not the biggest number, but definitely neat to know that even though it's not that active, LVF is getting some TLC out there. But what's going on with me? I just got my new OP in the mail, Mary in the Sky with Candies by Baby The Stars Shine Bright. I adore the print, absolutely beautiful. I'm also working on a new panel, but on what? That's the surprise. Also, soon a review of Bluebeard will be coming out, so keep an eye out!


(Picture from weheartit.com)

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I love that print so much, I've wanted the black version for myself ever since it came out! Congrats on getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely adorable. Not sure I like the cut of the OP much on my body type, but I do love the print itself. If you get a chance to own it, do !!

    ReplyDelete