Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LVF Update: Tokyo Fashion Festa 2 featuring Putumayo

First off, Thank you for helping me reach 160 subscribers! This is pretty awesome, gotta say. Now onto the even cooler news....

La Vida Frill's will be attending something special this week!
Tokyo Fashion Festa has come back around after it's successful brand filled showcase last year. This time, the group will be showcasing Japanese subculture and Cosplay style. Though I'm not much for cosplay myself, I'm going there for one specific reason: Putumayo will be the showcased brand, and I can't help but say they're slowly becoming one of my favorite brands. Sometimes their clothes can be beautiful and other times dangerous, but it's always fun and full of spice! They have some really cute items for both the ladies and the gentlemen, what more could you love?

The best part is in addition to the show, Putumayo will have it's own booth where they'll be selling some of their latest items. I just got a hold on the newest plaid/cat print series and I'm hoping I can get a hold on a couple of other new items!

At the show, there will also be a tea/treats reception along with live tutorials on make up and more fun stylish things! I'm very interested to see how the event will turn out and even more excited to see new things from Putumayo and maybe get my hands on taking some adorable pictures for a new project in the works!

So, if you've got nothing to do this upcoming Thursday and are in the New York Area, come on down to FIT and let's have a good time! For more information, check out the Tokyo Fashion Fest website here. Hope to see some of you there!

1 comment: